- Q: What else is there to do in the area?
- A: There’s LOTS to do! Fishing, Golf, Surfing, Zip-lining, Snorkeling, Canyoning, ATV Tours, River/Mangrove Tours, Windsurfing, Kite-Surfing, Waterfall Tours, and more! Plus available on-site spa services including massage, mani/pedi, wraps, facials and more!
- Q: What will my significant other do while I _____?
- A: Any of the above, or lay around the pool and be spoiled!
- Q: Where should I fly into, which airport is closest?
- A: For the northern villas, Puerto Plata (POP) is closest. For the south, as for some golf packages, Punta Cana is closest.
- Q: Is there a pool?
- A: Yes, every villa has a pool.
- Q: Will be beach be nearby?
- A: For some villas, there is a private beach, for others, it is nearby and we’ll arrange the short transportation required to get you there and back.
- Q: What kind of bed will my room have?
- A: Room configuration varies by villa. These are private homes, after all, so not every room is the same. This is part of the unique experience of a Villa Vacation. Ask about the specific configuration of your villa. Normally, if there is a ‘guest of honor’ that person/couple gets the first choice, and the remaining guests take turns based on who paid first, or choose your own criteria! It’s your group!
- Q: Will my room have a private bathroom?
- A: Unless specifically stated, all rooms (suites) have a private bathroom. In some villas, there may be some ‘extra’ rooms – in the case of a family, this is where kids can stay, and share a bathroom.
- Q: Are the rooms air-conditioned?
- A: Yes, all rooms have A/C. Keep in mind that it’s not America so your room may not be freezing cold at night (ask about rooms that are colder, if this is important to you), and many times, A/C is run in the rooms only at night to save fuel (most villas have generator-sourced power).
Food and Drink Questions
- Q: What kind of meals can I expect?
- Q: I have a special dietary need, can it be accommodated?
- A: Yes. Please let your concierge know your culinary needs upon arrival, and they will be accommodated.
- Q: What kind of drinks/alcohol are included?
- A: All types of alcohol, beer and wine are included. However, they may not be the exact brand that you drink at home (you’re not at home, after all, and that’s the point!). We encourage our guests to immerse themselves and enjoy the ‘unique Dominican’ experience – and we’ll be serving up some unique drinks crafted by our bartenders to get you into the spirit! Of course, if you really want your ‘usual’, it can be provided. We may need to ‘import’ it, however, and as such it will be provided on a ‘bottle service’ basis, and may cost a bit more than you pay at home due to import taxes and such.
- What else is there to do in the area? There’s LOTS to do! Fishing, Golf, Surfing, Zip-lining, Snorkeling, Canyoning, ATV Tours, River/Mangrove Tours, Windsurfing, Kite-Surfing, Waterfall Tours, and more! Plus available on-site spa services including massage, mani/pedi, wraps, facials and more!
- What will my significant other do while I _____? Any of the above, or lay around the pool and be spoiled!
- Q: What Can I fish for?
- A: Depending on the season, mahi mahi, wahoo, sailfish, white marlin, blue marlin, yellow fin tuna and more. Check the calendar here.
- Q: What can I expect to catch?
- Q: How many people will be on the charter fishing boat?
- Q: What kind of boat, what size boat will we fish on?
- Q: What kind of bait/lures/equipment will we use?
- Q: Is the captain experienced?